To CNN and anyone else who says that #NotMyPresident is the same as saying not my Constitution, I respectfully disagree and the debate ends there for me. I have said my two cents and there is nothing you can say that will persuade me otherwise.
As I stated on my Twitter page, which is CalexitCarma [since deleted*], “I am voting for #Calexit. If you attack me for exercising my freedom, I will block you. If you want to know why, reply to this tweet.” So far, inquiries have been civil.
Now, what #NotMyPresident means for me is this and only this:
- I will treat him with the same level of respect and give him as much a chance as those who despised, did not trust, feared, ridiculed, and organized against Barack Obama.
- I will, in every peaceful and legal means available, mutilate his name and castrate his character every time he does something I strongly disagree with or that I simply do not like.
- I will, in every peaceful and legal means available, dissent and organize boycotts, walkouts that target businesses that A) remain silent on matters of equal rights, or B) act or speak directly against equal rights.
- I will be vigilant and defend the rights of other members of the human race regardless of skin, birth station, faith or ability.
- I will invest my funds in bonds that help the states where the majority of voters made it a “blue” state.
- I will encourage others to dissent peacefully and legally in every way that I have described above.
- I will fly my state flag at all times.
- I will donate my time, energy, and charitable dollars in ways that promote education and political activism in favor of humanity.
- I will stay informed about this administration by researching through Ecosia, Google or Yahoo, and I will not give any traffic to a news site that has failed to report facts and only facts. The pundits and pollsters who failed me are hereby treated as the failures they are and should be fired.
- I will refer to FactCheck.org because their “About Us” indicates they stand for what I believe is good and trustworthy: scientific data.
- I will follow the money trail to determine who demonstrates an agenda to greedily dominate the U.S.A. and I will inform others of facts.
As I have always done, I will continue to strive to be a joy to work with, as I have always respected others regardless of skin, birth station, faith or ability. This is who I am and nothing and no one can take it from me.
*Updated March 3, 2018: The reason I stopped participating in the #Calexit movement is because the leaders of the movement were split and one of them was found to have Russian ties. Therefore, I withdrew from the activity.